View previous topic :: View next topic  
Free IC
Recruit

re: A guide for Guardians (mounted combat) and honestly anyone

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share the guide that taught me to love Mounted Combat.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?519273-War-Steed-Guide-Oaceen-s-Guide-to-Trampling-Your-Foes-in-Mounted-Combat

Not so much for raids, but eventually we all need to use Mounted Combat.

This guide focused on heavy steed. It is easily applied to light steed.

They key things are:

-- minus percentage power cost legacies for key lines (I do red and yellow lines for all my toons)

-- + damage legacies for those lines (red and yellow)

-- Bridle Gem of Acumen (reduces power more)

-- Remember that maxing out Fury contribution does NOT increase fury damage. a lvl 95 2nd age bridle doesn't need any points in Fury Contribution, because it caps easily.  Therefore, all the other legacies can get maxed.

On a heavy steed, you can ride with "Ride to Ruin" on permanently (25% crit chance) with this kind of setup, using power trait as well.

Does anyone know any other guides?

"It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered . . . Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn’t. They kept going, because they were holding on to something.”   ~Sam Gamgee in The Two Towers

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wardens of Numenor Forum Index -> Guardian All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: